Index Labels

Stacey Vornbrock - Playlist

. . No comments:
Stacey was the person that taught me how to do EFT in person way back in May 2001.  I was going through a lot of overwhelmed feelings and was having a hard time functioning.  I was a mom to an infant that was experiencing a lot of health issues that was totally stressing me out.

At that time, I was also working full time and I went to our company's nurse and asked her for her recommendations to help me.  She referred to our employer's EAP (Employee Assistance Program) and that she knew I was opened to non-medication and alternative health treatments.  Stacey was a counselor that utilized EFT in her practice that our nurse sent me to.  I have never regretted that for a moment.

Stacey looks a lot different now, but she still has the same sweet voice she had back then.  I really was a skeptic, but was desperate and willing to try this.  I didn't actually believed that it would work, but it did.  To this day, they things we addressed to completion have not bothered me.

Thank you to Stacey.  Here is a playlist of hers from YouTube.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate