Index Labels

Wk 8, Day 7 (Sun, 15-Sep-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I had so many kids in my Sunday School class.  It's taking quite a bit for me to get used to teaching 2 & 3 yr olds as opposed to 3 & 4 yr olds.  I love 4 yr olds as by that time, they are good to sit and listen, do crafts, etc.  2 & 3 year olds do mainly play.  I had kids not only in the 2 & 3 yr old range, but a older and younger, as well as parents.  It was nuts, but I love all the kids and their parents.
  • Today was Class #5 of my Prophetic class.  It was really good and we got a chance to pray prophetically over the leadership class our pastor was teaching.  I felt so nervous, fearful about praying, but did it anyway.  God really moved and showed me things in my mind, pictures, so I shared the pictures, but I don't know what they meant.
  • My heart feels so heavy that another family, a staple in our church, and the family whom I've had the privilege over the past 11 yrs of teaching 5 of their kids is leaving our church because God is moving them on.  That's now been 3 families that I totally love and have the privilege of teaching their children over the years - that's 10 children.  It has been a privilege to serve their families, to impart God's Word and love on them through these years.  
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup), but not a lot.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get more ground flaxseed and no flavor whey protein powder.
  • Pick up hot wings at Costco.
  • Pick up prescription meds.
  • Go to 5th Class at Church, Prophetic class.
  • Do 2 loads clothes & 2 loads towels.
  • Look up list of stuff Peter gave me.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Renew NN (scheduled for Sep).
  • Renew AAA (end of Sep).
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 9:30 pm - 6:30 am (8.5 hrs) - I was super tired and wanted to sleep at 8 pm, but my husband didn't like that and so I tried to watch Captain America, but the DVD was bad.  I was able to stay up until 9:30 pm, and went to sleep.  My husband woke me up in the middle of the night for some fun, and I felt well rested.  It feels good to get two nights of good sleep.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:15 am) - Big Country Burrito & unsweetened iced tea from Carl's Jr.

Lunch (1:15 pm) - Polish dog with ketchup, mustard, onions and relish from Costco, a chocolate mocha smoothie, a couple bites of churro.

Dinner (8:30 pm) - 4 spicy hot wings (frozen from Costco)

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive