Index Labels

Wk 8, Day 6 (Sat, 14-Sep-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I can see a big difference from my very first progress video in Jan'12 to now.  I know that's been about 20 months where I lost a bunch of weight then regained most of it and now I've relost all that weight and a little bit lower now.  It's noticeable in my videos.  I'm glad.
  • My husband and I finally finished making the solar screens for the front of the house, which are 6 of them.  It took us 4 hours and much easier than the screens for the back of the house.  We were supposed to have finished this in April and it would've kept the house cooler over the summer.  Just didn't feel motivated.  This is now 2 weekends in a row that we've done a lot of house work that has been needing to get done.
  • Way behind with my sub con job.  I was on time as of yesterday, but all the stuff yesterday caused me to get behind and working on my video stuff and the solar screens has caused me to be way behind now.
  • To unwind, sometimes I play cards on my husband's iPhone.  I am fasting for 24 hrs from playing any games.
  • Okay, my eating the past few days is really stinking.  Way too much junk.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, MSM.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).  
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Do my progress stuff on video & post on YT.
  • Get more ground flaxseed and no flavor whey protein powder.
  • Pick up hot wings at Costco.
  • Pick up prescription meds.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Renew NN (scheduled for Sep).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Install solar screens for front of house.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 10:00 pm - 6:30 am (8.5 hrs) - Feels good to get enough sleep.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (11:30 am) - hot potato Duritos

Lunch (1:15 pm) - leftover cilantro, cream cheese chicken enchilada casserole

Dinner (6:30 pm) - 2 slices pepperoni & sausage pizza and 3 hot wings with blue cheese dressing from Geno's Pizza and an ice cream cone from Burger King

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive