Index Labels

Wk 8, Day 5 (Fri, 13-Sep-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Glad the next step in Immigration is completed for my husband.  Next this is to wait for the Interview & work card.  Not sure which will be first and how long that will be.  Hopefully we will get everything before Thanksgiving, or the latest, by Christmas.
  • I'm really bummed I didn't get to meet my good friend, Meg's, fiance before she moves to Chicago.  Really bummed.  It didn't work out real well or at all, even though I had her on my calendar from 2-3 weeks ago to meet today.  That was the bummer for my day.
  • Extremely tired from not really sleeping last night.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, MSM.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).  
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Go with husband to get Biometric stuff done for Immigration
  • Get Fri's sub con work done, as much as possible. - didn't get much done.
  • Get more ground flaxseed and no flavor whey protein powder.
  • Make eye appointments for the kids.  It's next week.
  • Take kids to karate.
  • Pick up hot wings at Costco.
  • Pick up prescription meds.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Pay car insurance.
  • Renew NN (scheduled for Sep).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 2:00 am - 6:00 am (4 hrs) - Definitely not a lot of sleep..
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:15 am) - a mantecada

Lunch (12:30 pm) - Cheesesteak sandwich, some onion rings & fries from Jack in the Box

Dinner (5:30 pm) - leftover cilantro cream cheese chicken enchilada casserole


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive