Index Labels

Wk 8, Day 4 (Thurs, 12-Sep-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • My ex husband has been rather decent about child support and communicating to me about job stuff he sees that I can apply for.  However, my ex's employer isn't always so good at sending in child support, which stinks.  I feel like a nag, but often his employer disregards and turns this in way late.  Eventually, I won't need this money for the kids and just will put it in for their college savings, but right now, it's still needed to help support them.
  • My husband and I are learning to give each other space as we are always around each other for most of the day because we both work from home.  My husband greatly misses Colombia, and I wish it was easy for us to go there and that we could financially afford to do so, but for now, it will be at least another year before that happens as we get through Immigration stuff and save money to go.  Hopefully 2014 Christmas we can spend the kids' whole vacation time there, which is nearly 3 weeks.  The airfare alone will be around $6K for 4 people, not including spending money.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, MSM.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).  
  • Walked to help with soreness in the morning.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Take kids to dentist for 6 month cleaning & checkup.
  • Got daughter's 2 cavities filled.
  • Made appointment for additional x-ray in 2 weeks after school for daughter.
  • Get Wed's sub con work done.
  • Get Thurs's sub con work done.
  • Get more ground flaxseed and no flavor whey protein powder.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Pay car insurance.
  • Renew NN (scheduled for Sep).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 10:45 pm - 6:00 am (6.5 hrs) - Had some time with my husband in the middle of the night.  It was nice.  Due to tensions over the past week plus, this time hasn't been that much.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:45 am) - a loaded Big Country Burrito from Carl's Jr and a large unsweetened iced tea.

Lunch (1:45 pm) - a Hot & Spicy McChicken from McDonald's and a little of my husband's large fries.

Dinner (7:00 pm) - cilantro, cream cheese, chicken enchilada casserole



No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive