Index Labels

Carol Look & Tera Warner: "You Won't Get Thin If You Feel Fat"

. . No comments:
This was a teleseminar that occurred yesterday online between Carol Look (EFT Practitioner) and Tera Warner (WISH). 

EFT = Emotional Freedom Technique
WISH = Women's International Summit on Health

It's 1.5 hrs and they have some good insights, as well as a little EFT.  This doesn't only apply to how we feel about our bodies, but can apply in other areas of our lives.  "You Won't Get Thin If You Feel Fat" teleseminar

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive